How To Make Paper NapkinTPM_neh
Making a paper napkin is a simple and easy process that can be done in a few steps. Here’s how you can make a paper napkin:
A square piece of paper (size depends on the desired size of the napkin)
You can also decorate your paper napkin with markers, stamps, or stickers to add a personal touch.
- Begin with a square piece of paper. If you are using regular printer paper, you can cut it to size using scissors or a foldable ruler.
- Fold the paper in half diagonally to create a triangle.
- Fold the bottom corner of the triangle up to the top corner. You should now have a smaller triangle.
- Take the top layer of the right corner of the triangle and fold it down towards the center. Repeat with the left corner of the triangle.
- Flip the napkin over and fold the bottom edge up towards the top edge. You should now have a rectangular shape.